Weekly Goals Update – 15 April 2012

10:25:00 pm


Another week gone by, with a lot of family fun and festivals. It was also my parents’ anniversary, so we spent a lot of time at home, with cousins coming over and stuff.

I’d like to thank all of you who enquired about my bad knee. It was really sweet of you guys and it felt so good to see your messages and comments. Thank you!! My knee is much better now, though not 100% back to normal. I did start light exercise this week, and hope to increase it in the next :-).


1. Worked out 3 days this week for 30 minutes.
2. Completely nagging-free week. (I was having too much fun at home)
3. Ate mindfully and controlled portions about 75% of the time
4. Drank litres and litres of water.
5. Ensured sufficient fruit intake

  
1. Ate ice cream, not once but twice.
2. Meals were a bit low on veggies.
3. Didn’t read any book.
4. Watched too much TV.

Isn’t the heat just getting unbearable?? The good thing is that it really kills the appetite, especially for heavy, non vegetarian stuff. Anyway, hope everyone’s having a great week!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments