Weekly Goals Update – 12 February 20126:18:00 pm
I’ve been really bad this week. Terrible, actually.
1. Read a book – ‘The Monk who sold his Ferrari’ by Robin Sharma. Please don’t gasp, I’ve had this book for long but finally got around to reading it.
2. Prayers were regular about 90% of the time.
3. Read the paper at least 4 days and checked the internet for news on the others.
4. Sat down and played with the Cub.
5. Tried out Zumba for the first time.
1. Worked out only 3 days this week, for 45 minutes.
2. Overate for dinner thrice.
3. Fruit and water intake was quite low except for the weekend.
4. Yelled at the Cub three times.
Ugh, I’m disgusted with myself. I don’t even have a good enough excuse for skipping my workouts and overeating. (Does PMS count?)
Anyway, what’s done is done. I’ve really got to pull up my game starting….NOW.
By the way, did you guys see today’s date: 12 – 2 – 12. Interesting, huh? See you guys next week!