Fitness - Bollywood Style!11:48:00 am
Ok, if you think this is another long winded article about the various, ever changing (and questionable) fitness routines of bollywood stars, you couldn’t be more wrong. I, for one, don’t believe all the stuff they say in their interviews. Ok, parts of it may be true, but I can’t help feeling that they are leaving out all the gory details and making it appear that effortless is really just a façade. Anyway, leave that, I’m just talking about how they can help us attain fitter bodies – through their songs!!
1. Sadi Gali from Tanu Weds Manu
2. Rang De Basanti from Rang De Basanti
3. Ainvayi Ainvayi from Band Baaja Baaraat
4. Dhan Te Nan from Kaminey
5. Sheila Ki Jawani from Tees Maar Khan
6. Pappu Can’t Dance Saala from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
7. It’s the Time to Disco from Kal Ho Na Ho
8. Koi Kahe from Dil Chahta Hai
9. Desi Girl from Dostana
There you go! More than 40 minutes of energy boosting, mood boosting cardio!! Do it alone, or have your buddies over.
What do you think of my list? Tell me about your fav cardio workout too :-).