Lust List - November

7:29:00 pm


This list is sooo late. I was caught up in a million things the whole of last week. First there was Eid, then a cousin’s wedding, then another cousin’s housewarming. Let’s just say that I don’t want to see another grain of biryani for a while.

Ok, here’s the list. Lust away, girls!!!

1. Golden Draped Jersey Top
 Image Courtesy: H&M

Isn’t this H&M top really pretty? And I’m sure the very sight of it is sending a million ideas through your head as to how to wear it. Perfect for the party season, primarily due to its blingy color!! Love the draped neckline, great for curvy figures!!

2. Black Cape Jacket
 Image Courtesy: Macy’s

Bored of your jackets and looking for interesting outer wear? Look no further!! This black Cape Jacket from Macy’s is a great cover up for those chilly evenings and the asymmetry adds a point of interest!!

3. Ornate Lehenga
 Image Courtesy: indianfashiontrendz

This drool worthy creation is by ……yup, you guessed right, Sabyasachi Mukherji!!!! I just love the entire styling, the black net, the bangle stack, everything!!

4. Embellished Black Shoes
 Image Courtesy: Jimmy Choo

This is my favorite in this list. These embellished Jimmy Choo shoes are to die for!!! Just look at that structure and the design, need I say more?

5. Pearl Drop Earrings

Image Courtesy: cnngo

Perfect for the festive season, these beauties are from Farah Khan Fine Jewelry. She has several other beautiful designs, and they’re all pretty lust worthy :-).

6. Two Tone Knit Dress
 Image Courtesy: jcpenny

This is a cute number from JC Penny which can be dressed up or down pretty easily. A great example of brown with black, this is a really pretty dress to own.

So, what do you guys think of this month’s lust list?? Have I set the shopping bells ringing in anyone’s head ;-))???

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great list. I like the H & M top and the pearl earring a lot. I thought I wanted a cape too - then I tried one on in San Francisco and I looked like I was wearing a tent. It's just not a good look on my body shape.

    My shopping bells started ringing last month and haven't stopped! I am trying to keep my spending confined to thrift stores, outlets and consignment shops...we will see how long that lasts!

    Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Adrienne Yeah, the cape is kinda tricky. It would make a nice alternative to the usual blazer, though :-).

    This season sure sends everyone's shopping (and credit card bills) through the roof!! I've got quite a list for myself planned out too :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the H&M top.
    I have a huge shopping list and its a little depressing how it never ends.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to have the cape jacket :)

    ReplyDelete