Weekend Haul!

5:27:00 pm


There’s something about this time of the year that makes me feel like slacking off. Off my fitness plans, off my shopping budget, off my work etc. I guess that’s what’s causing me to neglect my poor, poor blog. However, I am proud to say that my exercising is right on track and I have also begun to lose weight!! Yay to me!!!

I went shopping last weekend with my parents and the Cub. I got an assortment of stuff, and thought it might be fun to do a haul post. Nothing very fancy, just… stuff.

First of all, I got me this wonderful white bag from Fasttrack. I have been looking around for a white bag that can a) be easily cleaned b) hold lots of stuff (I have a preschooler, remember?) c) is soft and adheres to my body.

Tall order? Enter white bag from fast track. It’s soo soft, just the way I wanted it, and oh, so roomy.


Its got some check detailing on the front and on the zipper panel in gray.


Another thing I love – lots and lots of pockets. There are quite a few compartments on the inside and a zip pocket at the back and two compartments on the sides as well!


My Mom loved it too and she got one in black. Though I think the white looks better :-). It’s also available in green.

I also got another item that’s been on my list for a while - a black stole. I found one with some embellishment on it.


A more or less impulse purchase (wasn’t really on my list) was a pair of golden heels with silver glitter on it. They looked pretty and I realized I didn’t really have any footwear to wear to weddings and such. Ok, I admit I was looking for a ‘gap’ in my shoe collection just to get my hands on these ;-).


Detail of the silver glitter straps:


Also got a Lemon Intensive Hand Cream from Fabindia and a Skin Renewal Night Cream from Lakme.


My Mom got a Neem Tulsi toner and an Avocado facewash from fab. Sorry, no pics :-(.

And here is Chetan Bhagat’s latest book: (Will read and review soon)


My brother-in-law’s son’s birthday is coming up next month and we decided to get him and his sibling some gifts.

Some transformer stuff:
  


And a dragon egg from the Dragon Universe. (Please don’t ask me anything more about it, I don’t really know. It just looked really complicated and….boyish :-))


I'm guessing this is the dragon that's supposed to be inside the egg:


So that was a nice little shopping expedition. We had a lot of fun and also feasted on some authentic Kannada Vegetarian cuisine. Sorry, I didn’t stop to take pics; just jumped into my meal the minute it was served :-).

With Christmas and all coming up, how is everyone else doing with their shopping?? Have you made any heavy duty purchases yet?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Hi BeingFab, I just stumbled on your site and I love it! Following you now. I'm a new mum too and have recently started blogging to keep me sane. :)
    Here's to fab moms! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thePURPLEspirit Thanks so much for stopping by!! Your blog is really cool too, tempting me to check out those pretty sandals online :-)) and yes, three cheers to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my issue with white bags is keeping them clean...this one's perfect to clean anytime you feel like!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @opal I know, perfect for the wedding season!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @suze-me This bag is my constant companion nowadays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @shooting star That was my problem with most of the bags I saw too!! This one fit the bill perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete