Weekly Goals Update – 22 January 20125:46:00 pm
This was actually supposed to go out yesterday night. Anyway, here it is!
1. Worked out for 45 minutes on 4 days, and had a 20 minute brisk walk on the day I couldn’t workout. Also, maid was on leave, so did all the household chores as well.
2. Exchanged my 1 kg weights for 2 kg weights.
3. Had at least 2 servings (and some days 3 servings) of fruit per day.
4. Did not yell or nag at ANYONE the whole week. (This is a biggie :-D)
5. Controlled my lunch portions.
6. Read a book – ‘Wise & Otherwise - A Salute to Life’ by Sudha Murthy
7. Read the paper 6 days (skipped Sunday).
8. Went shopping and shopped for just one item that was not on the list. (Yay!!)
9. Gave away all ‘To Be Altered’ clothes to the tailor. Finally!!
1. Overloaded on Dinner. Every day except one. :-(
2. Prayers were regular only 60% of the time. (Yes, I calculated)
3. Couldn’t follow house cleaning schedule, since the cleaning lady didn’t show up.
4. No weight loss as per scale.
There, only few downs, but they’re big ones. The dinner portions are my biggest problem now.
I’m kind of in a state of flux; 1 kg weights are too easy, but 2 kgs are pretty hard (though I’m still using them), ‘M’ sized clothes are loose, but ‘S’ sized ones don’t fit. In No-(Wo)man’s land right now, sigh!!!