Weekly Goals Update - 17 June 201210:18:00 pm
Hello...Hope you guys had a great weekend!! Mine was fun....some eating out, bit of shopping and watching
That really is a fun movie :-) It also goes on record to be the first movie Cub
is watching in a theater. And he was quite well behaved throughout, sat
still wearing the 3D glasses and everything :-). And this also happens to be
the first movie I’ve watched in a theater in more than a year!!
Mommyhood means loads n loads of sacrifices, see?? Madagascar
Image Source: newsnevents
Now on to how my week was...not very productive I'm afraid :-(
1. Had sufficient intake of fruits.
2. Made To Do lists and followed them pretty well.
3. Prayers were quite regular
4. Shopped within my shopping list :-)
5. Started reading a book – ‘Hunger Games’ by Suzanne Collins
6. Spent a lot of time with Cub doing Activity books and playing
1. Worked out only on one day (I know, I’m hanging my head in shame as I type this)
2. Threw portion control out of the window the past few days
3. Didn’t read the newspapers much
4. Woke up late most days of the week.
Well, not at all a productive week. But anyways, my weekend was so much fun, I’m all recharged for this week!!!