ASOS Sale – Accessory Lust List!

6:13:00 pm

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, I’m assuming you know of ASOS’ Mid Season Sale. I recently went and had a look (is it any wonder I can’t complete any of my chores?), and found some really pretty stuff under (hold your breath) 15 £. This, as of the exchange rates at 4:35 P.M. on 11th October 2012, comes to approximately 1000 Indian Rupees!! You heard me right girls, gorgeous stuff at 1000 Rupees and under!!!

There are loads of stuff in that price range, but here are some of my picks:

1. Pack of Three Neon Love Rings (£2.5 ~ Rs.212)
My pick of the lot. Stack ‘em up or wear them separately, either way, instant glam assured. It doesn’t hurt that it says “Love You” :-).

2. Curve Metallic Keeper Super Skinny Belt (£3 ~ Rs.254)
Shiny, shiny. This belt will instantly take whatever you’re wearing several degrees higher. Super skinny. Super shiny. And at 3 pounds, super cheap.

3. Rainbow Aztec Seedbead Bangle (£3 ~ Rs.254)
Lots of colors popping there. Perfect to spice up a boring outfit.

4. Adjustable Cube Ring (£1.50 ~ Rs.127)
I never could resist anything in pink. And when it’s in an unusual shape like this one, who can say no?

P.S. Free Size!!

5. Oversized 70’s Sunglasses with Filigree Arm Detail (£4.50 ~ Rs.381) 
Look every inch a movie star without paying like one!! You get these in other colors too, but this print caught my eye!

6. Studded Canvas Backpack (£14 ~ Rs.1186) 
Heads up, biker chicks!! Soft cotton canvas bag with plenty of pockets and some cool studded detailing. Practicality never looked so good :-).

7. Hair Spikes with Hanging Chains (£6 ~ Rs.508)


Perfect for that edgy look, complete with spikes :-). You don’t find these everywhere!

8. Pieces Ol Necklace (£4 ~ Rs.339)

An elegant piece, ideal to add some sparkle to a simple outfit in neutral tones. Available in two colors.

9. Oasis Pink Round Strap Watch (£9 ~ Rs.762)

Bright. Pink. Sold.

10. Limited Edition 3 Pack Cameo Brooch Pack (£6 ~ Rs.508)
If all that edginess didn’t work for you, here’s a little vintage to add to your outfit. Pretty pieces to wear or gift :-).

So, those were my top ten from the ASOS’ Mid Season Sale. Enter MEGA10 at checkout to avail an extra 10% off!!

Have you checked out their sale? What is your top pick?


All Images: ASOS


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. hahaha the last cartoon is hilarious...I also have been lusting for some good clutches from ASOS. Thankfully, I don't have a paypal account :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Else, I'm pretty sure we'd be bankrupt by now!!

      Delete
  2. LOL@ the cartoon illustration! Its so easy these days to shop with ecommerce becoming so popular. Those are some great bargains Fab! Loved the Brooch! I am only trying not to head to their shop now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very tempting, Poonam! Free shipping doesn't help!!

      Delete
  3. Some great picks! Love Asos :)

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! They have stuff to suit pretty much anyone's tastes!

      Delete
  4. Love the sunnies and pink watch, on my wish list now:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, looks like I'm being a bad influence on everyone :-)

      Delete
  5. My husband only has to blame you if I bankrupt him on ASOS sale. ;) But really cool stuff, I am really loving those brooches and hair spikes. The cartoon was just perfect and infact I have often felt that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how you feel!! I have overflowing wishlists on every site!

      Delete
  6. :-)First, I came and drooled over your home page. And now, this lust list. I'd definitely go for the Rainbow Aztec Seedbead Bangle. Not saying no to the other items, though. Sigh. :D I think its time to go shopping! My excuse is Navratri!

    Cute cartoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the festive season is a sure fire trigger for shopping!! And sales like these don't help at all :-)

      Delete