Weekly Goals Update – 30 September 2012

12:05:00 pm


Last week’s main focus was Cub’s birthday (related post coming soon). The preparations, followed by the actual party, then the hangover followed by a major toy cleanup. Then I spent the weekend relaxing with my parents and sis and now I’m all charged up and ready for the week ahead!!


1. Successfully organized a proper kiddie party for the first time :-)
2. As a part of the party prep, I did some deep cleaning. (Just a little)
3. Cub’s birthday gifts resulted in a major toy explosion which was duly sorted out and organized.
4. I stuck to my regular prayers.


1. The party made me forego portion control.
2. I didn’t actually workout the whole week. Yes, the whole week, although I wonder if running around for the party and then managing a bunch of high energy kids counts ;-)
3. Hardly read anything.

So, October has begun. The last quarter of the year!! Hasn’t this year just sped by? You guys have a great week!! 


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The year just swooshed past...props to you for organizing kiddy part....the after cleaning must have compensated the lack of exercise..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, the kids didn't make much of a mess :-). But the day before had a huge mess with all the decorating and gift wrapping and stuff.

      Delete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday to the 'cub' :)

    ∞ © tanvii.com ∞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing your son a happy birthday, will look forward to the birthday post! Weekly goal posts are such a great idea:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kalyani!! Yes, weekly goal posts are useful, I felt incomplete when I wasn't doing them :-)

      Delete
  4. I can totally relate to our post. I had organised a huge party for my elder cub in feb along the lines of the IPL...divided the kids into four teams n made them play cricket. Kids, moms n dads all had a blast n I'm sure I lost a couple of pounds running around organising the whole thing and thn sorting out d gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, an IPL theme!!! That is soo cool!! I can imagine the effort that must have gone into organizing it!!

      Delete
  5. Seems like the cub had lots of fun. The aftermath of a kiddie party can be quite tiresome but I am sure it countd as workout so yay!!

    ReplyDelete