Weekly Goals Update – 21 October 2012

10:05:00 pm


How was your weekend, guys? Mine was good, shopping, (over)eating out :-). So this last week was quite good with respect to my goals, working out and deep cleaning. Now you must be wondering, “How deep is her house exactly? What is it that lurks in those depths that requires cleaning every week?” Well, err….it’s more of decluttering and organizing rather than cleaning, I just say ‘deep cleaning’ since it sounds like I’ve really worked hard at it :-D.


1. Worked out 5 days – for 30 minutes on 4 days and for 40 minutes (incl. stretch) on one day.
2. Finished that entire mountain of ironing. Phew!!!
3. Organized all the cleaning supplies and my entire dressing table stuff.
4. Prayers were mostly regular
5. Made To Do lists every day and completed 90% of them
6. Got up at 5:30 every day, including Sunday!!


1. Overate at dinner on most days
2. Still have lots of reading to catch up on
3. Low fruit and water intake
4. Didn’t spend much quality time with Cub

One thing I’ve realized is that early morning is the perfect time for me to exercise. There are no interruptions, it makes me feel more awake than any amount of caffeine can, and it’s the big frog that I’ve eaten for the day (Ref: ‘Eat that frog’ by Brian Tracy). I just set out my weights, yoga mat and shoes the night before, so all I have to do is exercise!! Also, I’ve decided to designate all ironing to Thursdays. That way, I don’t have to keep stressing about the ‘mountain’ forming.

How has your week been? Any special plans for next week?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a good idea to do a weekly update of your goals!! I would do it but I'll be in the thumbs down column in most of my goals (unless I just make things up!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, when you know that you're going to be telling the world how much/little you worked out, it does sort of add some accountability :-). Of course, my ups and downs oscillate away to glory!!

      Delete