Weekly Goals Update – 13 January 201310:26:00 pm
Howdy people!!!! Have you guys noticed the blog’s makeover?? I’ve changed the header and side bar, and also added pages for different categories. Not to mention, a few doses of
J. It was something I’ve been planning to do for months and finally
I got it done!! Please let me know what you guys think about it. I’d also
appreciate any input about the content – stuff you don’t really care for and
things you’d like to see more of. Garfield
Coming to this week, it was just marginally better than the last. Here goes!
2. Didn’t nag the hubs at all.
3. Gave the blog a new look
4. Controlled my portions quite consistently for breakfast, lunch and snacks.
5. Didn’t eat out on the weekend.
6. Made and ate salads on 3 days. I’m lovin’ it!!
1. Had sweet stuff more than the prescribed quota.
2. Daily routines were all over the place and I ended up sleeping late most nights, which made me groggy and unproductive the next day. Sheesh!!
3. Didn’t spend enough time with Cub.
4. Overate on dinner on 5 days out of 7.
5. Dinner times were out of whack.
6. No reading done at all.
Focus for next week: Daily routine with proper mealtimes, portion control for dinner. Focusing on too many things means nothing gets done J.
Have you guys joined Tanvi’s shopping ban?? I’m planning to (soon after my sale shopping)! If you’re interested, you can read the rules here and join here.
Ok, so I’m off to plan my week. You guys take care and oh yes, let me know what you think of the blog’s new look!!