Weekly Goals Update – 1 April 20125:00:00 pm
I’ve skipped a weekly update. I hated myself for two days and then let it go.
If you’re wondering why I was MIA for a while, there are a number of reasons. First there were some problems at home which needed my attention, then my knees gave out on me and I had to go to the doctor, medicines, blah blah and then I thought I might as well turn it into a little blogging break :-). Now, things are settled at home for now, and though my knees are yet to recover fully, I’m refreshed to resume blogging again!!!
1. Am successfully continuing my spending freeze
2. Didn’t nag anyone much
3. Had a lot of vegetables and less non vegetarian fare (I think it’s the weather)
4. Played with Cub – we learnt to make complicated bridge structures for his trains.
5. Read a book – ’13 Reasons Why’ by Jay Asher
6. Have significantly cut down food portions. (Again, I think it’s the weather)
1. Did not work out at all. (Knee problem)
2. Blogging was well, pretty much non existent.
3. Prayers were quite irregular. (I’d like to blame my knees again, though its kind of a lame excuse)
4. Watched too much TV.
Actually I can’t blame both my knees, it’s just the right one. It was so bad, I couldn’t bend them or kneel down or sit for a long time. It’s much better now, but I’ll have to put off the heavy workouts for some more time.
Monthly Review – March:
March saw me being ill for a week with cold and then plagued with knee trouble. All in all, not a good month for workouts, though it was better with regards to portion control. A hot, sunny climate isn’t exactly conducive to heavy meals. This iced coffee is more like it these days:
My blogging schedule was also completely messed up. Failed again on my two outfit posts per month goal. My prayers too, not at all regular.
On the plus side, Cub and I had a lot of fun time with outings, crafts and books. I also managed to catch up on my own reading, including the newspaper :-). Along with portion control, I was also loyal to my fruit/veg/vitamin/water intake.
So, all in all, not a bad month. I sure hope to do better in sunny April!!
Image Courtesy: graphicshunt