A Tiny Little Post - Kiddie Books

10:27:00 pm

Today was crazy, running around in a bank all day. I reached home exhausted and at the end of my tether. Honestly, some banks can drive you nuts.

Finally at home, I was too tired to blog, though I kept getting a familiar feeling; like I hadn’t done my homework or something :-). And then, in came a little package from Flipkart, it was for Cub. He was delighted, so I thought I might as well put up the pictures of the books on the blog :-)

The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams

This is a classic tale about a boy’s toys that come to life. A cute little fantasy :-)



No More TV, Sleepy Cat (I’m Going to READ! Series)

Here’s the description:


So goodnight everyone, looks like its bedtime now, see you tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

1 comments